Terms & Condtions
In these terms & conditions the following expressions have the following meanings:
DARC – Duffy Archive Limited
The customer – any person, firm or company dealing with DARC or any servant of such person or firm or company.
Services & Goods – shall include the supply of any services and/or goods materials by DARC.
The general terms & conditions of sale detailed below only govern the contractual relationship between the user (hereafter referred to as the customer) and the trader Duffy Archive Limited (hereafter referred to as DARC) belonging to the company whose headquarters is situated at Unit 9, Harts barn, Monmouth Road, Longhope GL17 0QD
Both parties accept these conditions unreservedly. These general conditions of sale are the only conditions that are applicable and replace all other conditions, except in the case of express, written prior dispensation. We maintain that, by confirming your order , you unreservedly accept our general conditions of sale, having read them. These terms and conditions of sale are important to you, the customer, and DARC as they have been designed to protect your rights as a valued customer and to protect our rights as a business and to create an understanding between us.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
There are three ways to place an order;
1/ Through the internet by using the web portal www.duffyphotographer.comand ordering online and paying via Paypal
2/ Order Email via email@example.com
3/ By placing your order in writing and posting the order and payment to Duffy Archive Limited, Unit 9, Harts barn, Monmouth Road, Longhope GL17 0QD
Orders will be despatched as soon as possible and normally within 48 hours however we reserve the right to take up to 28 days for delivery should circumstances beyond our control affect despatch.
Customers will automatically receive an email confirmation of any purchases made via PayPal. Should the customer dispute or notice any discrepancies with the order DARC must be contacted immediately to resolve the matter.
DARC will fully refund all monies for goods if the customer is not entirely satisfied with the goods within 7 days of delivery however the customer must notify DARC either by email or writing within those 7 days. Delivery back to DARC will be the customers responsibility unless otherwise agreed by DARC. For printed materials a restocking fee of £25.00 will be applicable for each item.
Duffy Archive Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Duffy Archive Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from July 2014
What we collect;
Duffy Archive Limited will only keep a record of your contact and billing details if you select the “remember me” button in the Sales checkout procedure.
This information is only used for future sales and enables you the customer to complete the checkout process without having to fill in you details again.
You have the choice to choose or refuse this option.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online
8 Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
9 Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to address on our contact page..
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
10 Website Disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Duffy Archive Limited and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Duffy Archive Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Duffy Archive Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
11 Copyright Notice
This website and its content is copyright of Duffy Archive Limited – Duffy Archive Limited 2014. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, use, reproduce, distribute or commercially exploit any content on this website. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.